martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019


Activity of july:

objetive: explain this problem to the society
activity: survey
how will I do?: I will make a survey to my friends, because they often play videogames (my classmates)
result: know the opinion of people about this social problem

evidence:

Video Games survey
 1. What is the more important in a video game?
     A. The graphics
     B. The history
     C. The playability
     D. The game controls
 2. What do you think about the video games?
     A. I think that the video games are good without explanation
     B.  I think that the videogames are bad without explanation
     C. I think that the video games are bad but I know the ways to avoid the danger of it
     D.  I think that the video games are good, because I love it
 3. Do you know the dangers of the video games?
     A. Yes, I know it
     B. No, I don’t know it
     C. I don’t know…
     D. No, I just play free fire
 4. Have you ever played free fire?
     A. Yes, I have
     B. No, I haven’t
     C.  I don’t know what is that
     D.  Yes, is my favorite game
 5.  What do you think if the video games disappear?
     A.  I think that the world will get better
     B.  I think that will be the same, because the games are not important to the world
     C.  I think that the world be different, without entertainment
     D. I think the life is a game


*conclusion:

1. In the first question, definitely people prefer the history in a videogame }
2. In the second one, people think that the videogames are bad
3. In the third question, some people don´t know the dangers of video games, however, there are others that if.
4. In the fourth question, more people have played this game than the people than not
5. finally the fifth question, more people would agree that the world would be different




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario